Wednesday, October 26, 2011

name change and other stuff

So as you may have noticed, things have been pretty slow around here, prompting my decision to take this blog in a completely new direction. I'll be posting a lot more, all about music now. Ideally it would be daily, I'll give that a shot and see how it pans out. Once a week at an absolute minimum. Each post will have some bit of my piano playing. As stated in the description, if you have an idea of anything at all I could have the music in a post be about, I'd love to hear it, even if its something weird like "an improv inspired by chocolate cake." The idea is for me to play more and push myself in odd and fresh ways. And to start things off, I present my second recording of my original composition "a dream." Unlike most of my tunes I actually have sheet music for some of it if anyone wants it. I'd also really like to hear what it makes you guys think about, so if you feel like being awesome go ahead and leave a comment about that.

a dream v2 by jacobregenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment